- Your Acceptance
By using and/or visiting this material/website (collectively, including all content and
functionality available through the posturalmanagement.com, actiflex.co.uk or
activedesign.co.uk domain names, or made available to you on CD, DVD, Memory Stick,
email attachment or some other electronic form, the "Websites"), you signify your
- these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") and
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version http://www.activedesign.co.uk/terms). Active Design Ltd may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- By using and/or visiting this material/website (collectively, including all content and functionality available through the posturalmanagement.com, actiflex.co.uk or activedesign.co.uk domain names, or made available to you on CD, DVD, Memory Stick, email attachment or some other electronic form, the "Websites"), you signify your agreement to:
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Websites, including users who are also contributors of content, information, and other materials or services on the Websites.
- To use material provided on CD, DVD, Memory Stick, email attachment or some other electronic form, you will have to create an account. The registration process will provide you with a password to enable you to access the material.
- In order to access some features of the Websites, you will have to create an account.
- You may never use another's account or passwords without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep passwords provided secure, and not enable them to be used by someone else. You must notify Active Design Ltd immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or passwords.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly so that we can communicate with you about your account or other purposes to which you have agreed. Accounts registered with someone else's email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- Although Active Design Ltd will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Active Design Ltd or others due to such unauthorized use.
General Use of the Website—Permissions and Restrictions
Active Design hereby grants you permission to access and use the Websites as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Website, including but not limited to written, video or photographic content, without Active Design Ltd's prior written authorization.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Websites.
- In your use of the website, you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, and all applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Active Design Ltd reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Websites at any time.
Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the Websites.
- The content on the Websites including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Active Design Ltd, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Active Design reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Websites or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Websites or the Content therein.
Account Termination Policy
Active Design Ltd will terminate a User's access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.